Maybe.
Real "About Me"?
Yep.
Sorry friends, but I (mostly) suck at consistent blogging. Which is why when I stumbled across this Every Day in May blog prompt I immediately knew that I wanted to try and treat this as a "31-before-31" type blog experience. That's right, in 31 days this little lady turns 31. Wish me luck. In fact, wish both you and me luck because this activity could turn out great or boring!
If I skip a day, it's okay...cause the rules of the prompt (and I) say so. Yep.

::Day 1::
My life in a paragraph
I was born in June 1982 to the most kickin' parents anyone could ask for. My mother was a neo-hippie who thrived on cloth diapering and making my all-organic baby food before it was a thing. My dad was in school to become an architect and we had a drafting table in our living room that I LOVED! I wore Storkenbirks. I attended elementary, middle, and high school in Sacramento, CA and was baptized Catholic - attending parochial school and wearing a tartan pinafore until 6th grade. My parents left each other and met folks that they are far better matched with. All four of those parents taught me about life. I graduated high school in 2000 and the world didn't end in Y2K as planned. As an alternative to total destruction, I attended California State University, Chico and had arguably the best college experience of anyone I have ever met. Ever. I met my super-friends Coco & Rhi, and became a semi-adult all in a 4-year period. Post-undergrad I wandered. Moved back home with my parents and met back up with a high school friend named Matt Woodland. Became a Mormon. Moved in with my super-friends Coco & Rhi in San Diego, CA. Began graduate school at San Diego State University. Married my Matt Woodland in the San Diego, CA LDS Temple on Friday, October 13th. Meanwhile I snagged my dream job and Matt moved on from his full-time job to a life of golf. Then he got another job and we bought our first home. We live 8 miles from the beach, have friends and family all around us, and I could not ask for more in life. Truth.
![]() |
| Got born...great parents! |
![]() |
| Me and Coco at the SD County Fair |
![]() |
| Getting married to my best friend, with my best friends by my side! |
| Who knew he would grow up so stinkin' cute! |



No comments:
Post a Comment