Sunday, December 4, 2011

Where in the world is Kelly San Diego?

My wife has been globetrotting more than those guys from Harlem lately. Where has she been, you ask? Well, thanks to an international cell-phone, I'll let her text messages do the talking...

Date: Sunday November 27th, 2011 1:30pm PST
Kelly Text: "Boarding flight to Atlanta. The big guy sitting next to me is a serious mouth breather. This is going to be a long fight..." (Okay, I made that first one up, but the flight from SD to ATL really did happen.)

Date: Sunday November 27th, 2011 6:30pm PST
Kelly Text: "Made to Atlanta. Talk to you across the pond."

Date: Monday November 28th, 2011 5:30am PST
Kelly Text: "Pip pip cheerio!! Made it to foggy London."

Date: Monday November 28th, 2011 10:40am PST
Kelly Text: "Leaving London now, I will text you when I get to Kenya if I can."

Date: Monday November 28th, 2011 7:09pm PST
Kelly Text: "Nairobi, Kenya! Now on to Bangui, Central African Republic."

Date: Monday November 28th, 2011 7:12pm PST
Kelly Text: "Blerg! It s 6:12am here right now. Time to sleep!"

Date: Friday December 2nd, 2011 9:28pm PST
Kelly Text [After a week in Bangui, CAR]: "In Paris! You up?"

Date: Sunday December 4th, 2011 9:44am PST
Kelly Text [After another lay-over in Kenya]: "Just got to Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso! Tell everyone at church 'Hi' for me."

Ooops, forgot to do that... sorry everyone at church.

2 comments:

ToddS said...

Umm...does your wife deal in the illegal arms trade? If so, can she hook me up with something off the books?

The Woodlands said...

Well, I could tell you, Todd...but then I would have to kill you. Okay, just kidding- I am an international arms dealer, naturally!