::Day 7::
What are you most afraid of?
I am sort of like a question wrapped in a blanket of enigma ensconced in a warm glow of anxiety in most facets of my life. That is to say that as I age, I notice that many of my fears, dreams, hopes, likes, etc. are contingent on the occurrence of their polar opposites.
Not such a clear situation!
For example, when we are kids (or my sweet husband now) and someone says, "What is your favorite food?" we can knee-jerk respond with, "CAP'N CRUNCH!"
As an adult named Kelly, however, when someone says, "What is your favorite food?" my knee-jerk reaction is to say, "Oh, obviously pretzels and Chex Mix if we are talking salty...wait...or probably goat cheese and fig pizza...but for dessert it would have to be frozen yogurt. But not the fruit or tart kinds. Nope, only the chocolate swirl one from this very specific organic froyo shop. Yep. That is my favorite food. Maybe?"
With that as a jumping off point of reference, let's address today's blog-a-day-before-31 prompt, shall we?
I am most afraid of...
Never having children
Not contributing enough to my marriage
Having too many iPhone apps
Not havng the right iPhone app when I need it
Having too many iPhone apps
Not havng the right iPhone app when I need it
Working my life away
Not havng enough work to fill my time
Not havng enough work to fill my time
Spending too much time away from family
Becoming too independent and alienating others
Seeing my parents grow older
Failing to think critically
Note to Self:Like mama said, you can do anything you put your mind to, but cannot expect yourself to do everything in the world tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment