Friday, March 16, 2012

I love to see the Temple...

We have written before of our love for all things wedding on this little bloggity...some things never change!

Gotta love a good wedding. 
You laugh.
You cry.
You eat cake!

This past weekend, Matt and I headed over to the beautiful
 San Diego Temple, where we were also married waaaaaaaay back
before there was peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in 2006,
to see Kirk and Erika married for time and all eternity!
{the Mrs. leading her Mr. through throngs of admirers}
{too adorable for words}
Erika was one of my very first friends in San Diego, and was for sure my second LDS girlfriend of all time!
{Jess my very first LDS girlfriend- and the lady who introduced me to Erika!} 
Erika and Kirk do NOT mess around and we all kicked off the day
with a perfect marriage ceremony at this place:
{San Diego, CA Temple}
Which was awesome-
I learn something each and every time I enter that building.

By noon, we were taking in the ocean breezes at this little place in Cardiff-by-the-Sea, eating the BEST wedding food I have ever had...forgive me, my other married friends...but really, none of us stood a chance against this kind of amazing cuisine!

Matt had some delicious filet mignon with mashed 'taters:
{right?!?!}
 While I opted for the Salmon, but in the end we just traded all over the place!
{Love me some fishies!}
The whole day was pure perfection from beginning to end.

CONGRATULATIONS
Pearson Family!
We love you guys.

No comments: