Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wedded Bliss!

My sweet, sweet cousin Elizabeth got married to Cory last weekend!
{me.elizabeth.cory.meggy}
Elizabeth became my family right when I needed some really fun cousins. We never had any of our cousins growing up, and when my mom married her husband {the Shermanator} we got two more siblings AND Elizabeth and her brother Stephen out of the deal!
We lucked out!
{They didn't so much, but we haven't let them know how uncool we are until now}

I was seriously FLOORED at the amount of love, hard-work, and class were thrown into this extravaganza! Every. Single. Detail. screamed out loads about this fun-loving couple!
From the super-cute venue:
{It was in a Barn!}
To the beautiful cuppy-cakes
{Oh Heaven!}
{Lemon Meringue.Caramel.Chocolate Silk}
To all of the hand-made details like these gorgeous little place-cards that I may or may not have to steal borrow for a future party idea:
{Adorable!}
It was especially fun catching up with family and friends that we literally hadn't seen in a decade or so! I cannot believe how big all of our families kiddos are getting, how much the family has grown, and how no one could even remember the fact that Meg and I had added these two guys to our lives!
{Awwwww...the boys clean up nice!}
Thank you Elizabeth and Cory for reminding us that marriage can be kicked-off in small, intimate gatherings of those who we love the most!
It was a beautiful wedding to embark on your new life together!!

No comments: