Sunday, August 14, 2011

Let them {Taste} Cake!

 Matt and I recently spent an evening partaking in the wedding cake tasting for our friends, Katy and Dan.  My sister and her husband had a whole crew of old friends over to test out our collective sweet teeth on four different potential wedding cakes- all of which were made by my absolute favorite bakery {VG Donuts & Bakery} located in Encinitas, CA!

Oh my heavens!
It was tough choosing between these four amazing cakes...I might have had to try a few of them twice!
Top Secret decisions were made- but I have to say the most impressive move of the evening was our sweet friend Katy agreeing to a tasting of Carrot Cake because everyone else wanted it- even though she is not really a fan! Love her!
{All delish!}
{Obvious Professionals}
We left with bellies full of wedding cake, and hearts full of happiness from such a fun-filled night!

{Love these ladies!}
Thanks so much Dan and Katy for including us all in the really BIG wedding planning decisions-
we love you guys and cannot WAIT for the Big Day!

No comments: