Friday, May 17, 2013

(Day 17-before-31) Favorite moment captured

We just did my day in pictures yesterday.
I know, I know, blasphemy!
...but here's just one more.
A favorite of mine, to be exact. 
And here's why.
::Day 17::
C'mon, how can you hate an exasperated husband eye-roll??
This picture was taken at my amazing cousin Elizabeth's wedding to her cute boy, Cory.  The whole shindig was held in the coolest-slash-most adorable barn.  Very, very rustic romantic.

The picture, however, is my favorite for all of the following nostalgic reasons:
- We are surrounded by so much love and family and sugar and having the best time.
- Matt is giving this look in jest, which is very him.
- I am, in fact, not making this face in jest. Nope. This is allll me, baby!
- We are both so, so happy.

In other words, this is the perfect embodiment of Matt and I and how much we actually enjoy each other's ridiculous personalities. It also shows how we are just us, especially when surrounded by family.

I love it.

No comments: