It’s the greatest time of the year. It’s better than the Super Bowl, better than Christmas, better than... just about anything really. I feel like Jessie on Saved by the Bell when she was all doped up on caffeine pills; SO EXCITED!!! And yet, so scared.
Why am I scared? Because the BYU Cougars had to face off against the Florida Gators this morning for what appeared to be another Cougar first round exit from the tournament (their 8th in as many tries). However, two overtimes and 191 points later, BYU prevailed 99-92.
On Saturday the Cougars play No. 2 seed Kansas State. Very scary. So, until then I guess it's more Jessie Spano, more caffeine pills and more Pointer Sister lip-syncs.
Enjoy the madness!
3 comments:
Wasn't it a great game? I was working but there was a TV nearby and a crowd was gathered around watching the game. Even my boss came out from the office to watch the end. Go Cougs!
Killer game, I think I have an ulcer now.
BYU's win was a fluke. They'll be gone by Saturday afternoon.
Post a Comment