Brought to you care of the
...she made me do it.
8 shows I enjoy watching:
1) Top Chef
2) Iron Chef America
3) Arrested Development
4) The Office
5) Life
6) Friday Night Lights
7) CSI (only the original!)
8) Ummmm...Gossip Girl...that’s right, I said it.
8 things that happened yesterday:
1) Wrote up a proposal for “Meals at Conferences” for Botswana.
2) Watched “La Misma Luna” with the hubbs
3) Wore a scarf
4) Got foodstuffs at Henry’s Market
5) Ate Mustard Pretzels
6) Dyed my hair very dark brown
7) Found out Judy’s having a GIRL!!!
8) Christmas shopped a little
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1) 10 Days off from work soon
2) Half Blood Prince movie
3) Holiday parties all week!
4) The new Young Women’s Value (Virtue)
5) Baking Christmas cookies for my VT’s
6) Matt’s Birthday
7) Heading home to my winter wonderland
8) Seeing the “Sac Pack” AGAIN soon
8 things I love about fall:
1) Pumpkin things...baked, stuffed, fried, broiled, whatever!
2) Wearing scarves every day
3) The sunshine here in San Diego
4) Baking every Sunday cause it’s not super hot
5) Smooshy Road and Peppernuts
6) Squash is in season
7) Holiday Parties with friends
8) Hanging out with all of the family
8 things on my wish/dream/goal list:
1) Defend my Thesis
2) Have Kids
3) Learn to sew well
4) Buy a house and make it a home
5) Be able to sing like Amy and Evy
6) Have an Italian extravaganza with the Hubbs
7) Spend more time with my Sister
8) Write my memoirs
8 people I'm tagging:
1) Amy
2) Heidi
3) Evy
4) Joselyn
5) Lauri Anne
6) Alicia
7) Christy
8) Lindsay
8 shows I enjoy watching:
1) Top Chef
2) Iron Chef America
3) Arrested Development
4) The Office
5) Life
6) Friday Night Lights
7) CSI (only the original!)
8) Ummmm...Gossip Girl...that’s right, I said it.
8 things that happened yesterday:
1) Wrote up a proposal for “Meals at Conferences” for Botswana.
2) Watched “La Misma Luna” with the hubbs
3) Wore a scarf
4) Got foodstuffs at Henry’s Market
5) Ate Mustard Pretzels
6) Dyed my hair very dark brown
7) Found out Judy’s having a GIRL!!!
8) Christmas shopped a little
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1) 10 Days off from work soon
2) Half Blood Prince movie
3) Holiday parties all week!
4) The new Young Women’s Value (Virtue)
5) Baking Christmas cookies for my VT’s
6) Matt’s Birthday
7) Heading home to my winter wonderland
8) Seeing the “Sac Pack” AGAIN soon
8 things I love about fall:
1) Pumpkin things...baked, stuffed, fried, broiled, whatever!
2) Wearing scarves every day
3) The sunshine here in San Diego
4) Baking every Sunday cause it’s not super hot
5) Smooshy Road and Peppernuts
6) Squash is in season
7) Holiday Parties with friends
8) Hanging out with all of the family
8 things on my wish/dream/goal list:
1) Defend my Thesis
2) Have Kids
3) Learn to sew well
4) Buy a house and make it a home
5) Be able to sing like Amy and Evy
6) Have an Italian extravaganza with the Hubbs
7) Spend more time with my Sister
8) Write my memoirs
8 people I'm tagging:
1) Amy
2) Heidi
3) Evy
4) Joselyn
5) Lauri Anne
6) Alicia
7) Christy
8) Lindsay
1 comment:
I love that you love the same shows as me! Why did we never hang out when we were in the same ward? We should have a Top Chef party sometime and make delicious food for us to enjoy- our own quick fire!
Post a Comment