HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
I hope that everyone is feeling thankful for their blessings AND prepared to indulge in the delights of this wonderful week!!
In honor of this most delicious day of delectable treats, I am listing the foods I am most thankful for this time of year:
Cornbread Stuffing
I hope that everyone is feeling thankful for their blessings AND prepared to indulge in the delights of this wonderful week!!
In honor of this most delicious day of delectable treats, I am listing the foods I am most thankful for this time of year:
Cornbread Stuffing
Pumpkin ANYTHING!



Mom's Yummy Rolls
Yes, it is typically a Carb-fest all around…but THIS year we are mixing it up a little bit and travelling north to meet up with my Parents and Siblings for a Magical Day at the Happiest Place on Earth!!! I can’t wait to celebrate Turkey Day with Mickey, Minnie, and the rest of the crew!
Have a happy, fun, safe, family-filled Thanksgiving and make sure to load up on the Thanksgiving Treats for us!
3 comments:
You just made my stomach all angry and twisty for want of bread rolls! Ive been saving calories up ALL week for this thursday! CANT WAIT!
I can't think of a better way to celebrate Thanksgiving. I was hoping that you guys would want to do the same next year. I already told mom that I want to head south for 2009! Happy Turkey-time!
Wow Thanksgiving at the happiest place on earth, what a place to be! Hope you guys had fun, we need to play soon it has been way too long!
Post a Comment