Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I got TAGGED...

Morgan went and tagged me, so here it is for ya'll!!!

10 years ago:
I was 15 and still at El Camino High School. I played Water Polo and Swam every day!! Man I wish I was that disciplined now days...

5 things on my list of things to do today:
1. Print out a TON of Grant Proposals to prepare for our big 'ol meetings tomorrow!
2. Attend our mutual activity at church...we're making music videos!!
3. Make some delicious dinner for my sick husband...NO FUN to be sick!
4. Stop by my bank to deposit some MOOLAH!
5. Buy new mascara, makeup-less Kelly is getting a little scary...

5 Things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire:
1. Buy a Mansion and let my family and friends come live in it so we could all hang out whenever.
2. Grocery shop for all the foods I always want to buy, but can't bring myself to spend our hard-earned paychecks on.
3. Pay off the College Loans...GGgggaaaaahhhhhh!
4. Buy Matt a new truck. Mainly cause his makes me carsick!
5. I do not have a FIFTH THING!

3 of my bad habits:
1. I bite my nails.
2. I am SUPER-BOSSY!
3. I never have enough time...and i think my friendships suffer a bit from that :o)

Places I have lived:
Sacramento, Chico, Cardiff by the Sea, La Jolla (California Girl all the way!)

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Daycare worker at a Country Club in Sacramento (probably the same one as Morgan!)
2. Coffee Shop Manager
3. Swim Coach
4. Medical Historian
5. HIV/AIDS Educator for the Navy

3 Things most people don't know about me:
1. I have absolutely no desire to finish my Masters Thesis, but I am already looking at Psychology Doctorate Programs.
2. I miss living in Sacramento like there's a hole in my heart...and I live on the beach here!
3. I have always wanted to do a tour in the Peace Corps...preferrably in Africa.

Thats all about me...now I want to find out about Amy Fago, Kari Rich, and Melissa Wuest!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

FRICK. mrs.woodland. DOUBLE FRICK.

Jessica said...

Hey Matt,
Long time no see. Anyways I saw your link on Morgan's blog. I am dying that you guys are in San Diego and we are in Fullerton. We should get together sometime. So my blog is private (gay I know) but if you want to send me your email address I will send you an invite. Mine is libertykiss1@hotmail.com. It looks like you are doing great, and by the way your wife is gorgeous.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Jessica (Davies) Mortensen

Woody said...

Jess - You kind of sound surprised that my wife is beautiful. What did you expect? That hurts...

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Medical Historian?!?! Fun to know a few more Kelly facts!

Unknown said...

you forgot to put expert chef, stand up comedian, and personal trainer on your list. (Flashy stripper and professional dancer are also a must!)Im shocked you were so disciplined with school - I made it through 11 months before i wanted to KILL MYSELF! You are my professional inspiration!