Monday, July 28, 2014

Self-diagnosed with K.B.S.

In case you haven’t seen my wife’s belly lately, it’s pretty big. We had this confirmed to us at a recent doctor appointment where Lil' Miss Lucy weighed in at 7lbs 7oz. That was two weeks ago. My poor wife might be giving birth to a small adult rather than a baby. And boy does Lucy like to move. I was feeling her wiggle around the other morning and wondered where exactly she thought she was going? I foresee a little ball of energy headed our way.

Luckily, my wife has documented this throughout her development. Below are some of the fun messages I have received to alert me of our child’s personality:

-  “Baby is kicking the crap outta my uterus today! I think she is using Morse Code that says, ‘I miss dad!’.”
-  “Your child is having a dance party. She does not understand that it’s bedtime. Obviously a Woodland.”
- “Your daughter is kicking like crazy. I’m pretty sure she bruised my rib! Makes me happy though…”
- “Kicking Baby Syndrome. KBS. That’s what I have!”

Lucy. Coming soon.

No comments: