Thursday, September 26, 2013

What we believe...

Being Mormon (or a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) is a pretty strange and sometimes misunderstood topic with folks. Thankfully, this little infographic pretty well sums up the stats. I am a researcher by trade, so I can get behind some statistics! And as for my own personal take? Well, I am always incredibly hesitant to point out what we do versus what they do (no one wins with an us/them mentality, am I right?) which is one downside of material like this. Obviously this is not the same as having a real conversation to tease out the details, but I truly hope that you enjoy the visual statistics as much as I do and perhaps we can have a chat soon!


 Questions, concerns, or comments are all welcome - you know how to reach us!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Good for you for putting this out there Kelly.

Cindy Mik said...

Cool