Thursday, May 30, 2013

(Day 30-before-31) Beauty in the Breakdown

::Day 30::


I remember my first date with Matt.
We watched Garden State, and the final song is Frou Frou's Let Go.
We held hands and thought how great it was to be falling in love and when Let Go came on it was just...perfection. It was letting go.

Letting go is breathing deeply.
Letting go is to be relieved of worry or doubt.
Letting go allows us to do things we didn't know we could.

Jeff's First Triathlon Finish
Letting go gets dirty.
Letting go allows for better things to come in.
Letting go is an uphill battle, until it becomes a calm downhill slide.
Letting go forces me to look stupid.
No good, but so fun!
Helmets are never sexy
Most things about letting go scare the poop outta me.
Yet every time I let go and take a random leap, I am made better for it.
1999
2006
2013
Always glad when I let go.

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Love this! Still working on that letting go in some areas that scare me!

mama bear said...

So cute! Love that old pic of you and Matt. :)