Given my natural penchant for anal retentiveness being a homebody, I suppose one could say that the entire world makes me a bit uncomfortable. I like a certain order to things, and dang it if those things aren't happening naturally in the way I would expect...er...demand. That said, I took today's prompt to mean those everyday things that make me cringe a tad. I tried to keep the list short. Here ya go!
::Day 3::
What makes you uncomfortable?
Little girls dressed as inappropriate adults (see above)
Reality TV shows about people who seemingly don't "get it"
Toothpaste splatters on the mirror
Lizards that drop their tails
Listening to ghetto rap with children in range
More than a few of the folks on the beach in OB
Potluck food
Showing my gnarly feet off in sandals
Belly rings
Belly buttons
Okay, Bellies
Confrontation
Kissing on TV or in Movies (That sucking sound! Icky!)
The smell of bacon cooking
In an effort not to sound too high-maintenance, I will quit while I am ahead.
I need the prompt that asks what makes me comfortable...there are loads of those too!
Please tell me I am not alone in my weird hang-ups? C'mon people - what makes you uncomfortable?


No comments:
Post a Comment