Sunday, February 12, 2012

Easy like Sunday morning...

Each year during the first week of January we change meeting times at church.  This year we shifted our meeting time from 9:00am to 1:00pm, and I have a full four hours to kill!  There are probably lots of really well-thought out reasons for this to occur, but in my small {selfish} world this means finding ways to fill my new-found Sunday mornings. I could theoretically use this time to plan my Sunday school lesson {I teach the 16-18 year old gals}, but as most of you know, I am far too worried about being unprepared to EVER wait for the last moments before the lesson begins to do that...I am terrible at being a procrastinator.

**Sidenote: If ever you wanted to see me meltdown in a fit of panic, tell me last-minute that I was supposed to have planned something and forgot**

Enter the beach walk.
Sunday mornings never looked so good!
So far this year I have walked five different beaches and counting.  
Sometimes I am joined by friends, and sometimes I make new friends! 
Now each Sunday morning I beat the Sunday-waiting-around-for-church-while-feeling-my-weekend-slip- through-my-fingers blues with a brisk, refreshing walk on the beach 
{while reviewing my impending lesson for the 582nd time, of course!}



I think this may just become the regular thing...let me know if you want in on it!

1 comment:

Kirstie said...

i seriously want in!!