I had to promise my wife I wouldn't go buying any new electronic devices while she was out of the country for two weeks. You see, the past couple times she has left me alone for too long, she came back to find me playing a new PS3 and watching a giant flat screen television. But I didn't want her to worry so I agreed not to buy anything major electronic items this time.
Since working for Corporate America over the last 7+ years, one of the things I've learned is how to "work-around" promises. So even though they have a radio, a truck doesn't necessarily classify as an "electronic" purchase. Yep, my wife returned from Africa to this baby:
I never knew I would look so good in red!
2 comments:
Another Ranger? You're weird.
Is this really your birthday present, Matt? I know it will make Kelly happy that it runs consistently!
Post a Comment