Last Update: Jan 9th 8:54pm
Congratulations to Daren Hackett! He is this years Woodland Family Pick ‘Ems Champion. (Our fifth different champ in five years.) He tried to bribe me to let him win at Christmas. Had I known he was actually going to win, I would have taken his money. Dang. Thanks again for playing. I hope you enjoyed watching the games and following the leaderboard. See you all next year.
TOP 10
1. Daren Hackett - 35pts
2. Matt Woodland - 34pts
3. Michael Dresser - 32pts
4. Dean Kearl - 31pts
5. Mark Woodland - 30pts
5. Mark Woodland - 30pts
6. Joyce Woodland - 29pts
7. Clark Lay - 28pts
8. Scott Surber - 28pts
7. Clark Lay - 28pts
8. Scott Surber - 28pts
9. Jayden Hackett - 28pts
10. Dave Woodland - 27pts
(*Note: Tie-breaks settled by final score.)
(*Note: Tie-breaks settled by final score.)

4 comments:
Oh why oh why, can't we just stop right here. This may never happen again!
Go Air Force! Joyce, what did you do? I liked seeing you in first place!
The commish should never be in first place. I smell a conflict of interest...
I like your new header and layout, Kelly! I don't like your list of standings, Matt! Guess you can't help that my name is not there, right? Glad to see your mom is beating you though!
Post a Comment