Thursday, October 6, 2011

Gimme a {big} break!

Turns out, when I make up excuses for my lack of a social life on this little virtual space of ours, amazing things happen!  

Remember all the way back to yesterday when I felt a little too busy?  Once I told the entire interwebs all three of you that look at this blog sometimes about how busy and overwhelmed I felt our schedules were, two pretty incredible things happened:

1} Those ivory tower folks that insisted I write 27.36 pages justifying my need to talk to some people I work with and then write a paper about it?  
Well...they GRANTED ME HUMAN SUBJECTS RESEARCH PRIVILEGES!!! 
Muahaahhhahahh!!! {{evil laugh}}
I am going to be a "Master" soon, so watch out world!!

2}Our super rad friend made this happen...free of charge...just because she loves us:
"San Diego SUPER CHARGERS!!!"
No worries, just hanging out with the Bolts at field-level. 
I was obviously miserable basking in the sun!
So, whoever said it's all work and no play obviously didn't have pretty great friends in high places!  I am feeling rejuvenated already!

No comments: