Monday, January 31, 2011

want. desire. must not live without!

I am spoiled. I said it, do with it what you will!  I was raised by TWO families, with TWO very giving sets of parents.  I then went on to marry a superbly generous man who will {mostly} support my whims.  Well, Christmas just passed, and Spring Cleaning is on it's way, and yet I find myself sitting at our house feeling as though we are not DONE!

One thing I was told by my super-creative {and decoratively talented} friend Kirstie is that no matter how long I live in our home, and no matter how many seasons we go through and rooms we {Matt} paint the house will never be DONE.  I am just now starting to believe it.

That said, there are a few things that I am thinking I deeply, deeply need to adorn our kitchen and fill it with some good baking/cooking vibes!

Loving these print collections by Freshline:
I just LOVE these!
And I can ALWAYS take a few more home items from Anthropologie, but these are topping my list of adorable at the moment:
Tea-time
i.love.elephants.
And last {but certainly not least} my sweet friend Malerie is far more talented than I, but I still think I am going to give this a try for my next crafting project:
Darling!

So, although I may never be finished decorating our home, I am sure having fun trying!

2 comments:

Malerie said...

Oh please...if I can do it, you definitely can! Even after sticking all of those circles into the wreath, I absolutely love it. Have fun. Can't wait to see a picture of yours!

Alicia said...

Don't do everything all at once. From experience, as soon as you finish decorating, there will be new cute totally have-to-have items! Let me know how the wreath turns out and tell me how to make it!