Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Say cheese!

My wife wanted a new, fancy-pants SLR camera for Christmas. She got one, but it came under the pretense as being "a family gift," thus allowing me to use it without having to ask permission… which has become all the time now. But I, I mean we, are getting pretty good and looking for subjects. (Click here to see. There is also a link to over on the right under the title "Our Photo Blog.") If you are in the market for a family photo or need to update the portraits of your kids, let us know.

3 comments:

B-Rad said...

Should've gone with a Nikon...j/k. Very nice work.

Tiffany said...

I actually need one year pictures of my daughter! Let me know if you want to do kids!

Unknown said...

Do we have to ask permission to look at your "family gift" photos? If so, I'm sorry - I already looked.