My wife returns home from Africa this Sunday!!! Undoubtedly her stories over the past few weeks will be exponentially more exciting than mine; but for those of you that were concerned about my well-being while she was away, know that over the last two weeks I have:
Worked two 40-hour weeks,
Watched 43 movies,
Read 2 books,
Washed/changed the oil in two cars,
Played in 2 city league basketball games,
Worked two 40-hour weeks,
Watched 43 movies,
Read 2 books,
Washed/changed the oil in two cars,
Played in 2 city league basketball games,
Cleaned the entire apartment (including laundry and dishes) twice,
Consumed 12-Chocolate chip cookies, 8-frozen burritos, 3-frozen pizzas, 2-cartons of ice cream, 2-Boxes of cereal, 2-Costco Polish Sausages, 1-Gallon of milk, 1-Hodad’s Bacon Cheeseburger&Milkshake (Plus been fed by generous friends/neighbors 4 times),
Consumed 12-Chocolate chip cookies, 8-frozen burritos, 3-frozen pizzas, 2-cartons of ice cream, 2-Boxes of cereal, 2-Costco Polish Sausages, 1-Gallon of milk, 1-Hodad’s Bacon Cheeseburger&Milkshake (Plus been fed by generous friends/neighbors 4 times),
AND lost 1-pound.
My conclusion after two weeks of renewed bachelorhood:
I miss my wife.
I miss my wife.
5 comments:
I miss you more guaranteed!!!
Glad that we have such great friends to contribute to "the cause" in my absence...you must have eaten better than we have in YEARS!!!
Thanks everyone, and I can't wait to be back in San Diego :o)
you lost one pound after eating all that?!!! that's not fair. :) i'm glad you get your wife back soon. oh, and she is a lucky girl if you cleaned the apartment twice... not all husbands clean.
I know what you mean Matt. Andrea went to Sacramento a couple of weeks ago for a baby shower and I stayed home in San Diego. She was only gone for four days, but I definitely missed her.
I believed your story until you said "8 boxes of cereal and 1 gallon of milk". Something seems fishy...
Matt, there is something you need to know. Food that comes frozen isn't always meant to be eaten that way. Next time Kelly is gone and you get hungry call me before eating a frozen pizza!
Love you and I am glad that you two are back together.
Post a Comment