A blog in one part by Kelly Nicole Woodland:
I recently started out on a new occupational track, in fact Matt and I both began our new jobs on the SAME DAY! However, since I work for an organization that requires me to carry not one, not two, but THREE forms of clearance identification just to get into the office in the morning it seems that people are slightly intrigued by my work. Now, I must admit that I do not help this much due to my own inability to accurately quantify what it is I spend 8+ hours a day on either.
Enter Family Blog:
I will instead show (in pictures) what I spend my time on here at the Department of Defense, HIV/AIDS Prevention Program. View on!
We go sightseeing at the Hotel Del Coronado...
Have to hit the Beach and frolic!!!
Time for a good, hearty lunch!!!
Time to say Goodbye already??
Alright, so this may not be THE MOST accurate portrayal of a day in the life of DHAPP, but it's definitely the highlights!!! And most importantly, I REALLY love it!!
2 comments:
Matt...I think Mark is cheating on you again! check out our blog
kelly, i really think you should see if they need some sort of nurse to supervise those frolicks at the beach! i really think that could be so dangerous!!! I really think you and I should get an office together, i could be your 'elodie' and you could be my 'heidi' how bout it???
Post a Comment