Wednesday, July 3, 2013

La Jolla Staycation

We had a totally booked solid June!

To start off, a few weeks ago, Matt surprised me with a staycation to La Jolla!

Our first "married" apartment was in La Jolla, so it was great to go back and spend some much-needed down time there.

We stayed right on Torrey Pines Golf Course and spent a good amount of time eating, shopping, eating, relaxing, eating, and hiking!

It was awesome.

Where they were throwing a wedding right outside of our room!
We ate sushi overlooking the sea.



Then we hiked it off!
Ack, he's good looking!

Matt  is wishing he had his clubs right here...
Oh yeah...and we shopped!
Matt braved Kate Spade with me, held my bags, and even signed off on these Sally Jesse Raphael glasses:
That's me in the first picture guys...just to clarify.

It was a great, relaxing weekend in our own town. I love a solid staycation with my guy!

1 comment:

Emily @ Sweet Summer Smiles said...

Wow! It looks like you guys were able to do a lot while you were there! I've never been to NYC but I really hope to visit sometime soon!