Saturday, August 7, 2010

Finally, it has been settled

Many of you are aware of the recent decision by the courts. I dont know about you, but I have been teetering on the verge of insanity awaiting the outcome. I dont understand how one judge feels he has the right to decide something so important to so many people... although after years of discussion, I am glad this great national debate has finally been settled: Cheerleading is not a sport! Sorry Kelly...

Go Eagles!

5 comments:

Meleah said...

Kelly, I love your cheer picture. Oh so cute.

Matt- Cheerleading may not be a sport but it is definitely a physical activity. I think the school district should give P.E. credits for those who participate in cheerleading. Do you agree?

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

Hey, thanks for your nice comment. I really appreciated it. a lot and a lot more.

I was also a cheerleader in high school. total sport. what do they know

Alicia said...

Matt, you are too funny! Kelly too cute! And of course...Go EAGLES!

Ryan Smart said...

Don't mind at all-always interesting to find fellow bloggers. The Gharring's are originally from Del Mar and good family friends. Todd went to Torrey Pines with us and was roommates with my older brother.

Erica said...

Hey Kelly! I am glad you stalked us! How funny! Good to see a Woodland name again! BTW I can't believe that car incident! That is amazing! So we know Brittany through her husband-Todd. The Gharrings were in my husband home ward in Del Mar. And have stayed pretty good friends with them. Super great girl-so talented and great family! You guys live in San Marcos? My sis just moved to Oceanside. We love it down there!f