Yes, yes, it has been FAR too long since we took the time to post on this dang thing...and all of you are posting the greatest things on your own little blogs, thanks for all of the GREAT reading and inspiration to go do awesome stuff!
Needless to say with all of this fierce competition, we simply HAD to give you a brief yet rich account of the past few weeks in the Woodland household. Now, if only Blogger offered montage options set to awesome 80's music and scenes from classics like Karate Kid and RAD...wishful thinking, I guess. Hope this will suffice.
2 comments:
NICE! WE've been diligently checking in waiting and waiting for updates on your adventurous times!!! I dub thee official bridesmaid whore. I swear - Ive never met a girl who LITERALLY had the 27 dresses! But seriously, you must be good luck at weddings, or basically human cupid - because all your friends get married! Well done!
HORRAY! I have been wondering if you guys fell off the face of the earth. I'm so glad you're back.
Post a Comment