As you can probably tell by the picture above, this is Matt writing to the world for the first time (and probably last) on the "family blog." I now present to you the leader board for the 1st Annual Woodland Family Pig-Skin Pick'Ems.AND THE WINNER IS...
THE LEADER BOARD - (thru 32 games)
NAME - POINTS
1. Lauri Anne Woodland - 32
2. Scott Surber - 32
3. Team Dresser (Michael & Megan) - 30
4. Mark Woodland - 29
5. Clark Lay - 27
6. Matt Woodland - 26
7. Rebecca Duke - 26
8. Dean Kearl - 25
9. Daren Hackett - 25
10. Steven Young - 25
11. Everyone else...
Well, we all got beat by a girl. Way to go Lauri Anne! Thanks to everyone who played along. I hope we can get everyone involved next year. I will now give my wife her blog back.
3 comments:
This is Kelly...and I have a legitimate bone to pick with the "Woodland pick 'ems" this year:
1. I am totally LOSING right now
2. That would be okay if my DAD and my SISTER (who could care less about anything but Buckeye Football!) weren't sweeping this thing right now...
3. On the other hand, I am impressed by Angela's ability to have a brand new CHILD to care for, and still make the rest of us look like CHUMPS when it comes to football picks...way to go sister!
4. As a bonifide "Woodland" I believe I should be given a handicap for this thing...No?!?
Alright, my rant is now over.
I wear an XL in Jackets if you need full measurements, let me know.
Seriously....I love the Blog page!! Totally sweet!
Post a Comment